Friday, January 7, 2011

Simpleology Blogging Experts



There are so many bloggers out there, who put so much time and energy into their posts, and why? nobody ever reads them, never mind the hopefull blogger who's aiming to use the blog to make money through his google adsense account.

Taking this into account I've decided to pursue a course on the subject and all I have to do to obtain it, is to copy and paste some link on my blog, so what have I got to lose, certainly not money, and what have I got to gain, maybe money!

So here it is, for anybody crazy enough to read my blog, which boasts an incredible three (3) comments left by people over it's entire lifespan so far! I'll keep the champagne on ice for now I think.

I've posted it on my latest blog post, so check it out,

I'm going to give it a go, you should too!

Scott

1 comment:

  1. Click on "Newer Post" at the bottom of the page to check out the link.

    ReplyDelete